Photography

Friday, January 17, 2014

TGIF







“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” -William W Purkey

Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was full of blessings!  

Something has been on mind.  Is it just me, or does anyone else need a pick-me-up by the time Friday rolls around?  It seems like I always start the week off feeling good, feeling confident, feeling motivated, feeling blessed, thankful for what lies a head of me, the list goes on.  But then each day into the week, I just seem to feel deflated.  Like I have a slow leak and all my motivation, confidence, good thoughts, just slowly leak out until I can't wait until Friday gets here!  Is it me? Or is that normal?  At first I blamed it on turning 50, but in reality, that's not the answer (this was going on LONG before I turned 50 last year.)  I really don't know what the answer is.  Maybe it's that we get recharged over the weekend and feel really great by the time Monday rolls around.  I don't know, I might not ever really know why it happens, but I'm going to work on it.  I guess that's why this quote was stuck in my head when I took this picture of this duck.  He didn't care that I was staring at him, or that  I was creeping up closer to him to get a good shot!  Why this little guy just started showing out even more!  He was strutting around, just like he was dancing, he didn't care who was watching!  It was a good lesson for me, even though I do feel like I'm deflating through the week, I'm not going to take one day for granted!  Everyday is a gift.  I'm going to count my blessings and make each day count like it's heaven on earth! Deflated or not!

Blessings always!





No comments:

Post a Comment