Photography

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Something Old

8/365



Have I mentioned I love old things? I guess it's pretty obvious.  I have always thought I had an old soul.  Don't get me wrong, I love me some modern, love the newest trends, love to mix things up, but deep down inside I really think I could have lived somewhere in the 20's, maybe 30's?  I get lost in old photos, but that's another story.  Anyway, I have two of these tall mirrored armoire doors that I use for full length mirrors.  I topped this one off with an old wooden clothes hanger. Sometimes I catch myself  looking in these mirrors, mind wondering, trying to imagine all the wonderful people that must have looked in this same mirror over the years. There's always a story with something old.  That's what makes it special.


Lens: Sigma 50mm  1.4
Aperture:ƒ2.8 | Focal length: 50mm | ISO: 1600 | Shutter speed 1/40

No comments:

Post a Comment