Photography

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow day!







Baby! It's cold outside!  Can anyone believe how crazy this weather has been this year!  It's not been this cold in East Tennessee in YEARS!  It's crazy!  Don't get me wrong, I really don't mind cold weather and I do like a little snow, but this has been crazy!  The best I can describe this cold weather is T-R-O-U-B-L-E! If I have heard it once, I have heard it twice, folks with car trouble, HVAC units going out, school/business closings, the list goes on!  I just don't think us folks from Tennessee can handle this kind of weather!  Lol  I will have to say if there is any good in it all, it's the feeling of being blessed that comes to my mind.  When the temps drop or the snow starts to fall, I stop and give thanks for the roof over our head, the heat that warms our toes, the food that nourishes our bodies and this place we call home!

Stay warm and many blessings!



Pin It













No comments:

Post a Comment