Photography

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sofa

5/365




Now that's a sofa!  Does anyone else make three circles through a town, just to take a second look and third look at an old sofa propped up on an old door in an abandoned old building?  Well, if you are anything like me, you would! Can't even tell you how fast my mind was going, thinking about all the possibilities this beauty could bring my photography!  After my third swing through town, it was apparent that not one single person (this is a one red light town, by the way) was around for me to ask if that sofa was a freebie, was it for sale, or why it was even just standing there all by itself! Why, oh why?

I had to photograph it, at least for the memory.  Needless to say, I will make another swing through the town next time I'm that way.  A girl can always hope, right?

Lens: Sigma 1.4
Aperture:ƒ2.5  | Focal length: 50mm | ISO: 800 | Shutter speed 1/6400

No comments:

Post a Comment