Photography

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Vintage Fall




Happy fall ya'll!  I am enjoying this fall weather so much!  I have been trying to make myself stay inside and do some housework, even though that's not working out to well. But what can I say? I'm just not the type of person that can stay inside when we are blessed with a beautiful day!  Can you blame me?  Well, I have managed to spend a little time trying to add some fall fluff to nest.  Of course I'm going to mix a little vintage in with anything I do, so here I have a simple white pumpkin made out of a vintage chenille bedspread layered on some old vintage flea marked find books! I just love the white and rustic look together!  I have decided that not everything has to be orange to celebrate fall! Lol!  Actually I have most my orange outside!  Pumpkins galore! Yikes!

Happy Fall!
Blessings Always


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment