Photography

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Catching up

Hope your having a wonderful Labor Day weekend so far!  I am trying to use my time wisely and play catch up on some long over due projects.  I shared my vintage time card holder with you earlier, but wanted to share a couple of other projects, I finally got finished!  Here I have taken an old wire lampshade that I purchased at a garage sale for $.50 and turned into a light for my outdoor gazebo.  I paid $8 for the vintage light bulb to use in it, that cost more than the whole light did to make!  Ha! BUT, I love the vintage glow it puts off in the evenings.  Next I took one (of many) of my vintage windows and turned it into a chalkboard piece of wall art to hang in my computer/bedroom.  I loved the way it turned out as well! I still have a long list of projects to get done, so stay tuned!  There is just something about taking something old and making it new again!

Have a blessed holiday weekend!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment