Photography

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pups & Pumpkins







I love fall!  I spent the entire day yesterday dragging at all my fall goodies to start decorating!  There's just something about the chill in the air, the smell of pumpkin spice and the leaves starting to fall one by one!  

I love pumpkins!  I usually always get several orange and several white ones to incorporate into my decorating, more pics to follow.  If I haven't mentioned that I get side tracked easily, well I do.  In the middle of my decorating dance yesterday, I caught the most beautiful light coming in from my downstairs french doors.  Well that only means, it's camera time!  Yep, the pups got their portraits taken with the great white pumpkin!  Not sure they were as excited as I was, but they did what they had to do. Not the best quality photos, but hey! These models are on a time schedule!  They don't sit for long!

Blessings as always


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment