Photography

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Macro/Closeup Photography Workshop

The thing about learning photography is, all the cool places you get to shoot!  I attended a Macro/Closeup Photography Workshop a couple of weeks ago at Erin's Meadow Herb Farm and this was by far one of the coolest places to visit!  Not only did we learn how to shoot macro with or without a lens (I'm a without), we got to spend the entire day roaming the gardens shooting away!  Might I say my camera couldn't shoot fast enough!  I couldn't contain myself from shooting all the eye candy that Erin's has to offer, so please sit back and enjoy some the sweetness I found!



Could a bed look more relaxing?


I fell in love with the color yellow all over again!  So refreshing!






I thought I had died and went to vintage furniture heaven!  It was everywhere!

If you ever get a chance, visit Erin's Meadow, you won't regret it!

Here are a couple of my macro shots, without a macro lens! 




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment