Photography

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Easy-Peasy





Ever wonder where the time goes?  Yeah, me too!  At this point, I really imagined  my life would be filled with too much time on my hands.  You know the story, the kids are grown, all moved out, living on their own, no extra laundry, no carpooling, no dishes in the sink, so on and so on!  Well, the story isn't going anything like that, simply put.   I can't tell you why that is, it simply just doesn't make sense!  So I have decided the only way to help me out with this time thing, is, to try to simplify.

So this leads up to this post.  Hens and chickens have become my go to plant of choice!  I love dabbling with flowers every spring and summer, but let's face it, it takes time!  So when I get the urge to add some flowers/plants to brightened things up, I turn to these little hens and chicks!  They come back every year and practically take care of themselves!  Easy peasy!  It helps with the time thingy.................................


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment