Photography

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Coming Home




Four years ago this August, my only baby girl joined the US Army!  I can't even explain how proud we are of her!  Even though It seems like that time has flown by for us, I'm sure for her it's not gone by as fast.  She has been stationed at Ft Carson in Colorado Springs, CO the past four years.  That is exactly 23 hours away from home.  Definitely not a quick trip.  She has been in Afghanistan for the past year and is on her way home this week!  We are so proud of her and all the other soldiers that serve this country of ours!  These young adults fight for our freedom everyday!  I have prayed for her and all the other soldiers everyday since she deployed.  My heart has been at peace the entire time.  It's amazing how God gets us through the hardest seasons in our life.  When people would ask me if I was afraid for her, I always said, I have a peace that she will return home safely.

I want to thank all our troops and all the other soldiers that serve our country in all the armed forces!  We thank you for all you do!  I am happy to say that in March of 2015 this Sgt has orders to be transferred to Ft. Stewart in Savannah, GA!  Woo Hoo!  Prayers answered again!  She will only be 7 hours away from home now!  God is so good!

Blessings always

No comments:

Post a Comment