Photography

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Emporium Arts and Culture Center Shoot











A few weeks ago, I had the honor to attend a photo shoot at The Emporium Arts and Culture Center in Knoxville, TN.  I still consider myself a beginner when it comes to photography, because there is still so much I need to learn.  I have taken a couple of classes, attended a few workshops and joined a photography meet up group and watched youtube videos, so I guess you would consider me self taught?  Anyway, while attending these different venues of photography classes/workshops, I have experienced the fact that every instructor or professional photographer teaches you different techniques.  Which in my book is a good thing!  I want to learn it all!  But I have found one thing that is pretty universal in all of these classes, they all agree that the more you shoot, the better you become!   So with that being said, I know these images aren't perfect.  They are far from that!  But the experience I gained from shooting for a straight two hours that night are priceless!  I'm still proud of the images I did capture, because I can look at them and see how far I have come from when I first began shooting.  So all you peeps starting out, shoot, shoot and shoot more!  Happy snapping!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment