Photography

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Heavy Heart


My heart is heavy, to say the least.  In six days my daughter and her husband will leave for Afghanistan for nine months.  From the day she told us she was joining the Army I have had peace in my heart.  She has amazed us in so many ways the past three years.  We are so proud of her.  She met her husband in Colorado and he is the the Army as well.  We are just as proud of him, proud of the both of them!   They have accomplished so much in the little time that they have been married and in the Army. I continue to have a peace in my heart as they prepare to leave for a far away place, that hopefully they will never have to return to.  I have always been a believer that everything happens for a reason and with GOD all things are possible.  So I pray the simple prayer that HE will protect them, keep them safe and shower them with blessings as they start this new nine month chapter in their lives. Amen.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment