Photography

Friday, September 25, 2015

ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!!

OMG!  I can't believe it has been one full year since I have blogged!  I don't even know where the time has gone or where to start!  Life get's so busy and in the way of all the things I really want to do.  Needless to say, blogging was one of the things that was put on the back burner.  I'm not even sure anyone even reads my blogs, but it makes me feel good to have a place to chat, event if it is to myself! Ha!

It would probably take me another year just to go over what this past year has given me, so I'll try to sum it all up in a short paragraph.

Let's see, I'll start by beginning last September.  I became a grandmother on September 12, 2014, Mika is now a year old.  My daughter thats in the Army has moved from Colorado to Savannah, GA (I'm doing a happy dance as I type) and my oldest turned 30 this month, now I feel old. My beautiful awkward looking companion of 13 years, Carmella, went to doggie heaven.  We completed a major foundation project on our home that took 3 months, now we are in the process of completing our new garage which has taken us four months.  I continue to craft, repurpose and grow in my photography everyday while I work full time and help keep my grand baby.  I have to have my beauty sleep, so my day starts at 4:30 am every morning and I'm in bed by 9:30 pm, so it doesn't leave me with a lot of play time.  I hope to continue to blog and share my life experiences as I try to mange my messy little life.






I thought I would share Mika's One year old birthday pictures!!  You can also check out my photography Facebook page by clicking on the Photography link at the top of my page.

Blessings to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment