Photography

Friday, April 18, 2014

Historic Westwood
















Good Friday to all!  I wanted to share some pictures that I took last weekend of Historic Westwood, in Knoxville, Tn.  My photography group was invited to take photos of this gorgeous historic home that has been hidden behind a stone wall for years.  You can read all about the history of the house here in this article I found History of Westwood.  I hope you find it as intriguing as I did.  Enjoy!!

May you and yours have a blessed Easter!

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.
1 Corinthians 15:16-20




No comments:

Post a Comment